Thursday, February 17, 2011

For Monday...

I want to try to do something a little different for Tuesday's discussion. After you finish the reading assignment, I'd like for you to come up with a question for the rest of the class. Ideally this will be a question that you would genuinely like the answer to, something that you are wondering about. Then I would like for you to post this question to the blog. I would like for everyone to do this, and I would like for you to post a little earlier. Normally the cut-off time is 9:00 Tuesday morning, but I would like for us to post these by the end of the day on Monday. That way we can have a little time to think about the questions before class starts.


Don't answer the questions (yours or those of others) on the blog, but come to class prepared to answer all of them. I would like for you to actually bring the questions with you. Please bring written answers if that is helpful to you. My hope is that doing this will allow our discussion to be driven primarily by your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment