Monday, February 14, 2011

Huh?

I'm not sure I get it yet. Maybe this book will come together for me later on. I find the book very hard to read and quiet honestly it took way too long to get started and I am not sure it has started yet. I understand that there is some importants to the religion and zoo but I have made no real connections yet. I find myself very frustrated with the interruptions of the story when the writer switches to his meetings with Pi. I didn't even know what was going on until the last interruption when we meet his wife. That is when I realized who he was meeting and why it might be important later. Overall it took me too long to read and I am worried I will not be able to get the next bunch of chapters read in the course of one day.

Even though I do not like the book so far I will say that I have hope that it gets better and I will get something out of it. I Look forward to class tomorrow so that the more intelligent students can help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment